JClaw Tek's versatile Kodiak survival knife perfect of survivalists and outdoor enthusiasts
- LIFETIME WARRANTY! Extremely Tough 440 Grade Stainless Steel – Cut through
the toughest materials
- Stay Prepared For Anything With Multipurpose Combo-Edge Blade includes a
convenient serrated portion
- Take Your Fire With You – magnesium alloy firestarter shower of sparks at
over 2,500 degrees
- Lightweight Knife Is Easy To Carry – Weighing only 5 oz, integrated belt
clip and nylon holster
- Easily See In The Dark With LED Flashlight – ultra-bright removable water
resistant LED flashlight
Be ready for anything with this knife that’s great for camping, hiking, emergencies, and more. This knife offers much more than a razor-sharp blade…
Matches damp? This knife includes a 1000-strike magnesium alloy firestarter
that will quickly start a blaze so you can stay warm and cook your food. It also has a removable, water resistant LED flashlight that runs on 4 1.5V button cell batteries so you’ll never have to fumble around in the dark.
There’s even an integrated emergency whistle you can use to alert others for rescue, so you’ll never want to leave home without this life-saving tool.
Check out the features of this outdoor survival knife:
- 3.5″ Blade with serrated portion for added versatility and integrated lock for safety…
- Removable LED Flashlight lets you easily see without packing a bulky flashlight…
- Magnesium Alloy Firestarter that can be used up to 1,000 times…
- Integrated Emergency Whistle that could save your life…
- Includes Nylon Holster and Belt Clip for hassle-free carrying…
Premium Quality 440 Grade Stainless Steel For Enduring Usefulness
Enjoy a lifetime of use from this blade made with 440 grade stainless steel with a hardness of 57-59HRC.
Lightweight Design Makes Carrying Easy
A survival knife with so many features can be heavy and bulky, but the Kodiak weighs only 5 ounces overall! Easily keep this knife within reach thanks to an integrated belt clip and nylon holster.
Don’t get caught in the wilderness without the Kodiak!